Thursday, July 31, 2014

Where Do We Go From Here

As we are coming into the final stages of the room renovation, you may be wondering what it is all going to end up looking like.  Well, I am wondering that too.

The Girls and I spent a fair amount of time looking at rooms on Pinterest and this is the room they decided to use for inspiration.  And when I say "inspiration" I mean that in the loosest of forms.


We found a lofted bed at Value City Furniture that we think is going to look great.  You can take a look at it here.  What I love about it is the built in storage.  I swear, these girls have so much stuff!!


Below is the bedding we have chosen from Target and the walls are going to be painted the same color, maybe one shade lighter.

 
 
And then bring in some pops of hot pink with items such as this great pillow (also from Target)
 
Or theses fans from Oriental Trading
 
 

I am not really sure how it is all going to come together - but I still think that it is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment