Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tree-Powerline.

Just before bed last night, The Husband and I decided to watch a little bit of the News to learn about the "historical storm" headed our way. Now, we do not live under a rock so we were well aware of the fact that there was a storm coming we just wanted some more detail. The details we got - ICE, lots of ice followed by lots of wind.

These details also came with a bunch of pictures from the last ice storm we had and these pictures included a lot of downed trees and power lines, most of which had fallen on people's cars.



At almost the same time, The Husband and I looked at each other and said "I wonder if I should move my car" since we were both parked in front of the house under two different trees. So, I tromped into the night in my flannel pajama pants and Uggs to go move my car to the side street - only to realize that I moved my car from being parked under a tree to being parked under a power line.
Tree-Power Line. Tree-Power Line. Tree-Power Line. Which would you choose?
note to my public: The above pictures are NOT from the town where I live, I just found them on Google.

1 comment:

  1. Tree.. Or power line.. Hahaha stuck between a rock and a hard place essentially, hope there was no damage to either of your cars!! Do the trees around you stand really high?

    -Tony Salmeron
    Charlotte Tree Removal

    ReplyDelete