Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Walking Tour

Well, the sun is shining today (even if it is cold as all get-out) so I thought I would take you on a walking tour of South Main Street.  The street is still buzzing with people getting ready for the festival and I am happy to say that the forecast is not calling for sunny skies this weekend!  So excited!









For our house, we don't do a whole lot of decorating.  Swags of garland and bows just really aren't my thing (although I think they look beautiful on people's homes) however The Husband did hang the snowflakes in our windows last weekend but we have been waiting until this weekend to turn them on. 

I also put out some winter themed pillows on the porch and am currently washing some blankets to put out there too for anyone who decides to stop by and watch the parade with us on Saturday.

And no festival would be complete without these guys!  I am just happy they put then in my neighbors backyard and not ours:)

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous street you live on! I love all these buildings and homes!

    I am absolutely in love with the Magnolias on Main house. If I could choose for my home to look like anything it would be THAT! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete