Thursday, January 19, 2012

Enlisting Some Help

Now that all of the demo and construction was finished it was time to do some painting.  I was pretty much banned from the entire nursery project and being eight months pregnant I was totally okay with it.  Plus, there was an unspoken agreement that even though I was not doing anything physical, I still had final say in anything decorative.

By this step, The Husband had done A LOT of work and was ready to ask for some help.  Enter two Big Sisters and we had ourselves a painting party.




My job was to make sure this little one did not fling paint all over the room.


This one is a natural, I mean look at those brush strokes!
For anybody interested we have used Valspar paint throughout the entire house.  All of the trim in this room is China White and the walls are Thin Ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment