Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day Fifty: Repeat

I apologize for not posting yesterday but all I had to day was...."put another coat of paint on the kitchen".

And, I am sure that will be my posts for the next several days. I am not sure if it is because we did not use enough primer or because we are using a new eco-friendly paint but, it is taking forever to get the wood paneling covered up.

We did not go over today and are not going over tomorrow but are hoping that a quick coat with a roller will be the last of it.

We are trying really hard to let every coat dry completely because we don't want any of the paint to start peeling off, but really! I am ready to hang the new fan and put the new hardware on the cabinets.

Let's go already!!!!

It is amazing the difference it makes though, now its just about painting the other nine rooms in the house:)

No comments:

Post a Comment