Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 167: Back to Life

Well, The Husband is back at work and The Girls are back in school so I guess that means we are Back to life.

I am working hard to get back into our routine and make sure that the house stays in order (my New Year's Resolution). So far today I went to two grocery stores, did four loads of laundry, baked a batch of muffins and The Girls have only watched 1/2 and hour of TV today.

Why am I telling you this? Because we are supposed to prime the upstairs hallway tonight and I don't want to. I would be perfectly happy to eat dinner, take the dog for a walk, put the girls to bed, and watch some TV - is there anything good on tonight?

Oh well, we will see what we can talk The Husband into.

BTW - Mom, I love my new muffin tins!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment