Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Here We Go Again

I have been loving this warm(er) weather we have been having! At least up until The Husband started talking about all of the Outside projects we have looming in our near future.

I was becoming quite content in our nicely painted indoors that I had completely forgotten about the outdoors. Looks like we are going to be back to busy here in a couple of months.

Items on the list:
Repair the rotting wood and paint the shed. I would also like to
liven it up a little with some trim pieces and maybe a flower box:)

We also need to paint and repair the wood on the outhouse.
Oh, and I almost forgot that we have to paint and repair whatever this is (it
is covering our door into the basement)

This needs to be ripped up and replaced...

...because The Husband wants to move the fire pit there so he doesn't have to mow around it.

Last but not least, we need to buy some plants.

Lots of plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment