Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Turn

Yesterday I told you all about the things that The Husband wants to do outside, now it is my turn to fill you in on my to-do list.

My to-do list likes to stay on the porch. Aside from the obvious (NO MORE BROWN) there are a lot of other things I want to do with this space. Oh, the mailbox. Can you say UGLY! I would like to replace this, but I am not sure with what yet. I would like it to be an antique and something really cool-I guess I will know it when I see it but until then I am stuck with this wooden marvel.

When we moved we came upon this great wicker furniture but it needs a little dressing up. A coat of pain, some cushions, some pillows and we will be good to go.


The we have this huge empty space. I would love to fill it with an old wooden table and some mis-matched chairs. That will take some time and some hunting but hopefully we will be dining alfresco this summer.


I love this porch and can't wait to use it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment