Monday, April 11, 2011

A Collection?

A few months ago I read the book The Happiness Project. It was a great book and filled with some very insightful observations. I could go on and one about all of the things I learned from this book but instead I decide to focus this post on one very small section. In this book Gretchen Rubin makes a reference to having some sort of collection. I am sorry to say that I don't really remember the exact significance of it but I do remember that she decided to collect bluebirds. Something about the thrill of finding that exact piece to fit your collection as well as then having it in your home to remind you of that feeling. So, I was sitting on the couch with The Husband discussing this part of the book with him when I asked him what he thought he would collect, should he decide to start up a collection. Then I asked out loud "I wonder what I would collect". The Husband then gave me a very quizzical look and said "Don't you collect pitcher?".


Well, I guess I do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment