Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Getting Better

This past Sunday two things happened - it was 87 degrees out and The Girls spend the day with their Nana and Papaw. So do you know what that means??? YARDWORK!!!!! The Husband and I were quite busy. He was busier than I was in that I was still reading a book in my pj's when he went out to mow and fertilize the lawn but I soon joined him. So, there was mowing, there was seeding, there was fertilizing, there was landscaping and then there was painting! We started off painting the shed....
...but our motivation stayed with us and we decided to tackle the outhouse too.

While painting, one of our neighbors came over to tell us that it was "looking good". I would say that we are "looking better" but are still a long way from good.

1 comment:

  1. Um, I agree with your neighbor! All that painting you did certainly paid off. And how cool that you have an outhouse on your property!

    ReplyDelete