Monday, April 4, 2011

Could it be...Spring?

I don't want to jinx it but I think that Spring may have rolled into town (despite the snow storm we had four days ago). Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day with a bright blue sky - I couldn't resist rolling the windows down in my car and playing the radio really loud, just like I did in High School. The Girls, on the other hand, did not think it was so cool. So, I am sitting here now at 7 am with a slight breeze blowing my drapes and I even think there may be a touch of humidity in the air. The storms are supposed to start this afternoon but that is not going to keep me from enjoying this beautiful morning. I wish you could pass sounds over the Internet so you could hear the bird chirping. Hopefully it is a beautiful day in your neck of the woods too!

No comments:

Post a Comment