Okay, so maybe not a Jet Plane but I am packing up my SUV and taking the girls to visit their Grandma and Grandpa this weekend. We will be leaving The Husband at home as he has a lacrosse game on Friday Night (is lacrosse season over yet?).
Anyways, what this means is that when I walk out the door, I will be sure to leave a nice long honey-do list for him.
What is on this list? Well, I am glad you asked.
- Refinish Craigslist Table
- Hang Pictures
- Fix Curtain Rods
- Fix Gutter
- Touch-up nail holes (I may try to do this before I leave)
- Clean the Screens and wash the windows
- Replace the outlet in the 1/2 bath
- Spray Paint White Wicker Furniture
- Download all files from the old computer
- Prime The Master Bedroom (can you believe we haven't painted this yet?!)
Poor guy, he thinks he is going to have this free time this weekend - NOT!