Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm Leaving....

....on a Jet Plane.

Okay, so maybe not a Jet Plane but I am packing up my SUV and taking the girls to visit their Grandma and Grandpa this weekend. We will be leaving The Husband at home as he has a lacrosse game on Friday Night (is lacrosse season over yet?).

Anyways, what this means is that when I walk out the door, I will be sure to leave a nice long honey-do list for him.

What is on this list? Well, I am glad you asked.





  • MOW


  • Refinish Craigslist Table


  • Hang Pictures


  • Fix Curtain Rods


  • Fix Gutter


  • Touch-up nail holes (I may try to do this before I leave)


  • Clean the Screens and wash the windows


  • Replace the outlet in the 1/2 bath


  • Spray Paint White Wicker Furniture


  • Download all files from the old computer


  • Prime The Master Bedroom (can you believe we haven't painted this yet?!)


Poor guy, he thinks he is going to have this free time this weekend - NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment