Monday, April 25, 2011

Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!!

Okay, so I am all about April Showers Bring May Flowers but I am not really sure how much more of this I can take. What we have been a bit lucky with is that after four days of rain we do get a few hours of sunshine so The Girls and I can get outside to play, but definitely not enough sun to dry things out.

The thing that has suffered the most is all of this wetness - our lawn. Wait, I guess it hasn't really suffered because it is quite green and lush right now but it is sooooo...... long. Between our busy schedules and all of this rain, I don't think the grass has been cut in two weeks.

We are supposed to have some Sun this weekend so The Husband has a big day of yard work planned but cutting this grass is going to be a huge job.

Look at this: Let me zoom in so you can get the full effect of it all.


A shot of the back yard:


Zoomin' in again:


On more just in case you were not fully convinced of how long our grass really is.



No comments:

Post a Comment