Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Finds: Out of Doors

So, like most weekends, I am assuming that a trip to Lowe's will happen either today or tomorrow. And I don't want to jinx it but Spring may finally be here!!!! If that is the case then I am hoping we spend a lot of time in the garden center because I have a plan.

Lots and lots of container plants and hanging ferns on the porch.



Clockwise from the top: inpatients, geraniums, hanging fern, Gerber daises




Colorful and blooming perennials everywhere!



Clockwise from top: Day lily, hosta, Shasta Daisy, Phlox, Hydrangea, Clematis





Yummy veggies in the garden




Clockwise from top: Heirloom Tomato, Bell Pepper, Zucchini, Cherry Tomato, Basil, Strawberries



Our current mailbox is UGLY and hung so high that I have to stand on my tip toes to look inside. Our Lowes has it in black and brushed nickle which is what I hope to get - but the only picture I could find had it in black and bronze.




And because I know The Husband will want to get in on the action, one of these too:







Okay, so its not from Lowe's but I will probably use a left over gift card for this too:


No comments:

Post a Comment