Thursday, October 6, 2011

History Restored

So, I came across this article on Yahoo yesterday and thought it was awesome.  The article featured homes across the country that have been converted from old barns.  You can read the entire article HERE.

All of the homes were amazing but this one in Connecticut was my favorite.


First of all, how awesome is that barn!?  I also loved that they totally preserved the integrity of the barn and kept it very much like the original.  The other fun part is that this home is currently for sale so I got to take a peek inside by checking out their Real Estate Listing HERE.  How much do you love the huge window in the living room???

1 comment:

  1. And all yours for only $3 million!!! ;o) I do love that living room window, and the row of windows across the sink area in the kitchen! That is something I really wish our house had - more natural light!

    ReplyDelete