Thursday, August 29, 2013

Issue a Complaint

Well, ACTION is taking a little longer than we would like so I cannot tell you all about Step 3:  Clean-up (I know you are all on the edge of your seats) but I would like to take a moment to issue a complaint.

It has always been my understanding that bats eat mosquitoes.  Am I correct in this assumption?   I mean, the Internet gives you instructions on how to build bat boxes so you can keep bats close to eat the mosquitoes.  So why is it that I have so many mosquito bites!?  Since Matt and I have taken up the hobby of bat watching every night I have gotten more mosquito bites than I did all summer - and I have been wearing bug spray!  If we are giving these bats a nice place to hang out, the least they could do is take care of some of these bugs!

Okay, just so you don't all think I am an idiot, I understand that bats fly all around the area and that mosquitoes can also come over from other yards and that not everything is contained to just my yard but, COME ON can't something positive come out of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment