Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 180: Where Have You Been?????

I have been trapped in my basement.


Okay, so not really but after looking at the pictures above you can see that it very much was a possibility. I can reassure you that it did not look like that when we moved in. It was pretty organized. But as we found there were things we need to get to and then moved some stuff around to do some wiring and then put up our Christmas decorations only to take the decorations down and then we had to get to something all the way buried under everything. Well, it got a little out of control.
That was until this weekend. While I was out shopping with The Mom, The Husband was busy working in the basement. Organizing and cleaning!!!! It doesn't get any better than that.
So this is what I came home to:






Good Job Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment