Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I've Got Problems...

...Laundry Problems

So when it comes to household duties, I need a schedule. Much like a Chore Chart some would say. Why? Because if I didn't then nothing would get done. When we made The Move to The House, most of the items on the Chore Chart stayed the same. I had to make some adjustments but nothing too extreme.

Except for our laundry, I am struggling. I think I am struggling for two reasons. Reason number one is that we now only have one hamper which means that all of the adult clothes and all of the kid clothes are washed together (they used to be washed separately). Reason number two is because our washer and dryer are in the basement. Before they were right off the kitchen (which is where I spend most of my days) so I could fold a load here, switch a load here and all was right with the world.

Now, I usually have one of four problems. We either have an overflowing hamper, a basket of dirty clothes in the basement, piles of clean clothes on our bed or a load that sat in the washer overnight.

I truly feel like I am always doing laundry. The the more experienced mom's out there - is this what the rest of my life will be like?

Well, at least we will all smell good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment