Monday, February 7, 2011

1/2 Bath - Before & After

The Husband gets a major gold star for the work he put in this weekend. Just before he was about to board his plane from LAX, I convinced him that we needed to paint the 1/2 bath before we had people over to watch the Superbowl.

Thinking this would only take a couple of hours, I spent Friday taking everything off the walls and painting the trim, putting us a The Point of no Return.

Then, on Saturday I convinced The Husband that the bathroom was too small for the two of us so I left him to do it all alone. Not that I was sitting on the couch eating bon-bons, I was cleaning but still - I got the better of the two deals.

Eight hours later, the bathroom was finished! Almost - there was some touch-up that needed to be done on Sunday. But, here are some pictures. It is amazing how many pictures I could take of such a small room and of how insignificant our new paint job looks in these pictures. Believe me - it is SO MUCH better!
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE-Hi Gill
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment