Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bead Board Ceiling

Do you feel like we haven't done much to The House lately? I do. It seems like now that we have gotten all of the common areas painted we have slowed down significantly. That is okay, but our Master Bedroom is still a mess. Chalky white walls, Navy Blue Trim, a broken closet door, and a total mess of a ceiling.

The ceiling was actually my motivation to get my butt in gear. Since it will ultimately be The Husband who will be completing this project, I don't think he is as excited about it as I am, but.....I want to put a bead board ceiling in the Master Bedroom.

As you can see in the pictures here, our ceilings have been drywalled and were not seamed very well. What a mess.




And then I came upon this picture of a bead board ceiling over at House of Smiths (which comes with a great tutorial) and I though - THAT'S IT, WE CAN DO THAT!!!



Now can somebody please help me talk The Husband into this idea;)

No comments:

Post a Comment