Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Tablescapes and Mantels

So for the rest of this week I am going to be joining a few Linky Parties and showing of a bit of my Holiday Decor.  I hope you enjoy it!

First up is a sneak peek at our Christmas Tablescape.  Having two younger children, our dining table sees A LOT of action so it is usually clear of any sort of decor but since we will be hosting a very small Christmas Brunch at our house I thought I would try out a table setting and share it with you all.


I love my Christmas dishes and spent the better part of last week unpacking the dishes, washing the dishes, and putting them up on our kitchen shelves.  Even though we only use these dishes for a month a think we my have more Christmas dishes then we do Everyday dishes.

Since it is a smaller table I wanted to keep the centerpiece small but i thought the candlelight and natural elements would add a touch of warmth to the table.

Now, moving onto my Christmas Mantel.  The best part about this mantel is that The Husband just got finished building it for me.  Because we have two built-in shelves on either side, which are also decorated for Christmas, I like to keep our mantel pretty simple.  Just some greens and sparkly pine cones give this mantle all it needs.  Add some candlelight and our family stockings and we are in business.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please check back tomorrow for more Holiday decorating.
The Lettered Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment