Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweeping

Do you guys remember way back when I used my Blog as a platform to whine about all of the Laundry I was doing??

Well I am back again but this time to complain about all of the sweeping I have been doing. First there is an ongoing battle between my broom and my Siberian Husky - I am sorry to say that I think the Husky is winning this one.

But the bigger problem seems to be outside. We have a ton of walkways plus the big front porch and I feel like nature is throwing up all over the place. Our ferns are shedding worse than our dog, the tree is dropping all sorts of seed pods and the flowers are dropping petals all over the front steps.

So, I swept outside on Friday and then again on Saturday because we had friends over. It rained on Sunday (which resulted in more stuff falling off the trees, ferns and flowers) so I swept yesterday and guess what happened this morning?!?!?!?!?!?! The mowers from the city came through and mowed the patch of grass between the sidewalk and the street so now there is grass everywhere. I mean COME ON!!!!!

Whew, really needed to get that off my chest - thanks so much for listening:)

No comments:

Post a Comment